First Click Marketing Ltd – Professional SEO Firm
Terms and Conditions
- The terms set out on the application form / agreement and these terms and conditions constitute the only terms and conditions under which First Click Marketing Ltd enters into this agreement. No employee or agent of First Click Marketing Ltd is authorised to agree or effect any alterations in the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- This agreement lasts for 12 months and will roll over for a further 12 months unless the client cancels with First Click Marketing Ltd by giving one months notice in writing at the end of the initial 12 month period.
- The client shall pay the monthly fee every month the first payment being due one month after entering into this agreement and subsequent payments being due on the same day each month. In the event of the client failing to make a monthly payment on the due date First Click Marketing Ltd is entitled to take any or all of the following remedies, in any order it sees fit: (a) Require immediate payment of all monthly fees due during the remainder of the initial period or renewal period (as the case may be). (b) Add interest to the debt at 2% above the base rate of Barclays Bank PLC. (c) Issue written demands for the sum due, each such demand attracting a fee of £15.00 payable by the client. (d) Cease working on behalf of the client until all overdue sums are paid. (e) Be released from any obligations to refund any money to the client under any other terms of this agreement. (f) To deduct outstanding sums from the client's credit/debit card and the client hereby authorises such deductions.
- The client understands that search engines are independent companies who select and rank sites using their own criteria and therefore to obtain a high ranking the client must follow First Click Marketing Ltd's recommendations for optimising their website for search engine listing. If the client fails to follow First Click Marketing Ltd's recommendations then the results achieved by First Click Marketing Ltd will be considerably less than would be achieved otherwise. Failure to comply with First Click Marketing Ltd's recommendations will result in any written guarantees being null and void.
- First Click Marketing Ltd may terminate this agreement at any time if the client's website contains any material which is illegal, pornographic or racially abusive or is likely to cause offence or to damage First Click Marketing Ltd's reputation.
- The top search engines will be those top search engines that First Click Marketing Ltd considers to be the most important with regard to popularity, language, content, location, coverage or any other criteria that First Click Marketing Ltd considers suitable.
- First Click Marketing Ltd will choose suitable sets of words to search for in the search engines and the position in the results obtained using these words will be used for assessing search engine listings. A listing is where a search engine is queried with the words chosen by First Click Marketing Ltd and the clients' website address or a link to that address appears in the results returned. The words chosen by First Click Marketing Ltd will be a test phrase. Although the client's website address, or links to that address, will be listed when searching for different words, reports will contain only one test phrase.
- All notices must be in writing. Notices to First Click Marketing Ltd must be addressed to: First Click Marketing Ltd 23 Station Road, Glossop, Derbyshire SK13 1BQ or such address as is advised by First Click Marketing Ltd. Notices to clients will be considered valid if addressed to the clients address as shown on the application form/agreement or such address as is advised by the client.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement shall not effect or impair the validity of any other provision. No waiver of any rights First Click Marketing Ltd has under this agreement shall be deemed from any failure by First Click Marketing Ltd to enforce any part of this agreement.
- The signatory to this agreement on behalf of the client warrants that he/ she has the authority to commit the client to this agreement and further confirms that this agreement is between two businesses. If any of the client's payments are made by a credit/debit card, which is not in the name of the business, then it is for the client to reimburse the card holder for any payments made on the client's behalf.
First Click Online Marketing – Professional Search Engine Optimisation With A Difference!