Why You Need To Submit To Search Engines
Search Engine Submission is vital for any website that wants to achieve the best possible results, web site optimisation is of no use if regular monthly submissions are not carried out. Our online marketing offer a submission service to the major search engines that are listed below, We submit once a month to each of the search engines listed, our submission services start from 3 months to 18 months. Please contact us today for more information.
List Of Search Engines
- Google – Google is the most popular search engine accounting for over 60% of monthly searches.
- Yahoo – Yahoo has the biggest database and is second to Google in the popularity score.
- Dmoz – Dmoz is the most difficult but most important search engine to be listed on.
- MSN / Bing– An important search engine due to many people using MSN as their browsers homepage.
- Lycos – Lycos is still a popular search engine especially in the United States.
- Ask – Ask or Ask Jeeves, is the most popular pay per click search engine.
- Jade – Jade is a relatively new search engine that is becoming more popular every day.
- Alta Vista – Alta Vista is one of the oldest search engines and is now owned by Yahoo.
- AOL – Aol is powered by Google, similar to MSN its popularity is due to being browser homepage.
- Enter UK – Enter UK is similar to Jade, its popularity is fastly growing in the UK.
- Dogpile – Dogpile is an extremely popular search engine amongst students.
- Miva – Miva is similar to ASK, the results are driven from Yahoo and Lycos.
- All the Web – All the Web is powered by Yahoo search, it also has a variety of specialised tools.
- BBC Web – An extremely popular website with an online search function.
- Excite – Excite has been around for since the early nineties.
- HotBot – HotBot is powered by MSN and ASK Jeeves.
- Mirago – Mirago is a European based search engine, ideal if you deal internationally.
- Netscape – Netscape is a web-based portal and the results come from AOL and Google.
- Webcrawler – Webcrawler was started back in 1994 and is powered by Google and Yahoo.